Up to 50% off on selected items.

THE GREAT FEELING THAT COMES WITH GIVING!


Hey Inspirations! 
An associate of ours, Ruslana Yaqrmolyuk, a native of Ukraine, reached out to us last week regarding a cause close to her heart and asking if we could spread the word about what is going on for the civilians of Ukraine at this current time.

In her message Ruslana mentioned:
"I know it (is) quiet on the News but in Ukraine shelves are empty in the shops, prices are high and people have no money to buy goods even if they could. There really is a WAR...
Can you help??? It does not have to be a money, have you any clothes you haven’t worn for a year, tents, sleeping bags, bedding, tinned or dry food items, or bandages, medical suppliers etc…. that you can spare???... I just feel that I need to do this for my family, friends and countrymen struggling in Ukraine.
Thank you in advance
Ruslana" 

We thought about the situation deeply, mainly about the innocent civilians living in any war zone... and the fact is, when a war breaks out, for whatever reason, the people of a country; it's civilians, the men, women and children living on the land, are suddenly forced into a whole new lifestyle that they never asked for full of fear, anguish and uncertainty and I surely wouldn't wish that on anyone.
As I had no plans myself that that evening I started to go through my closet to sort through clothing I no longer needed (and there was a lot of it, I even had clothing with tags still on them that I just never got around to wearing)! I knew that the 
majority of it could be appreciated much more elsewhere! 


I HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING IT TOO! 
WHAT A GREAT FEELING IT IS TO GIVE! 
I literally put on my favourite music, grabbed some large empty bags, poured a glass of wine, got some munchies in and made it my activity for the evening (my exciting Friday Night lol)! 

There is ALWAYS a great feeling that comes with giving and 'clearing out the closet' and having a bit of a 'spring clean'. For many this has always been a great way to sort through to what you no longer need in your home, create space and reduce clutter - and what better way to release these things than to give it away with great energy, as a gift to those who are in need! 


So can you help??? 

If you have any clothing you no longer need (mens, womens or children's), tents, sleeping bags, bedding, tinned or dry food items, or bandages, medical supplies etc…. that you can spare, please drop them off at the Ukrainian Club in Holland Park Avenue, the address to drop off your donations is:
UKRANIAN CLUB, 154 HOLLAND PARK AVENUE, LONDON W11 4UH (UK) 



THE GREAT FEELING THAT COMES WITH GIVING! THE GREAT FEELING THAT COMES WITH GIVING! Reviewed by Crystal Emmanuel on 15:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.